Cloud Curious — Online Photo Sharing
Video not showing? Watch on YouTube
In this session we cover:
- Creating a storage bucket on Google Cloud Platform
- Uploading objects
- Creating folders and subfolders
- Making objects publicly accessible
Instructions Before You Start
- Go to this link
- Click the ‘Start Challenge’ button.
- Enter your first and last name, business name = N/A, email = your email (this is where your token will go to), job title, website = google.com, your telephone number, country, challenge track = ‘getting started track’ and then no to both questions, then press Submit.
- Check you email for Google Cloud skills challenge: Your unique access code
- Copy your unique access code from the email
- Then, click Claim Offer
- Click Join at the top right of the page, using the email you used to sign up for the challenge above, business can be N/A
- Go back to your email and click the verification email and click ‘Confirm Email’ address and log in
- Now go to this link
- Click the green ‘Start lab’ button on the top left and click ‘Launch with 1 credit’.
- If you are logged into another Google Cloud Platform account, please follow steps 1-4 of Setup and Requirements below the green ‘Start lab’ button.
- Once on Google Cloud Platform, agree to the terms and conditions.
- You are now ready to start the session, please start the video.
Upload an object to your storage bucket